Right now I'm watching one of the many TV shows that I love, blogging, and texting a friend. What have I become?!
Listen with ears and watch with eyes/entertain me forever until the day I die/type typing & text texting to communicate/the day will come we'll never speak face to face
I love this. I worry if that day will come. THe other day I was watching Raising Charlie on Disney Channel and there was a point where the oldest daughter whined about not having an updated phone. It didn't have internet connection and it didn't have a keyboard for easy and fast texting. Then she went on to say that she's going have to depend on calling her friends and actually talking to them; of which she said no one does any more. It was fun and also true.
I love this. I worry if that day will come. THe other day I was watching Raising Charlie on Disney Channel and there was a point where the oldest daughter whined about not having an updated phone. It didn't have internet connection and it didn't have a keyboard for easy and fast texting. Then she went on to say that she's going have to depend on calling her friends and actually talking to them; of which she said no one does any more. It was fun and also true.
ReplyDelete